Wednesday, May 27, 2009

JPD

Perfect isn't the right word to describe us. We are beyond perfect together. There isn't a word to describe how I feel about you, love doesn't quite capture it yet.

I haven't felt this way ever, ever in my whole life. We spent the entire night just looking at each other and talking and just breathing each other in. I have felt love before, but I feel like this is more.

This is truly redefining any idea I had about love, and leaping far and beyond what I ever expected.

Everything just feels right. And natural. And perfect, but more than that. It just literally feels like I fell into place. Like, suddenly I am completed. Like this big puzzle piece was pushed into my heart and clicked into place.

It doesn't matter how crazy people think I am. It doesn't mean a thing. I don't care. It weirds me out too that I've only known you a month and already I'm feeling this strongly, but I'm not running away from it. I'm running towards it, we're running together. It's just, dskfjslkfs. It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks, we know.

You take care of me, you look me in the eyes and melt my soul with just one look. The way you look at me says it all. You can tell me how you feel and what you promise but your eyes speak for you - they prove you're genuine. I cannot get enough of you, I want to go everywhere with you and take you everywhere with me.

And the best part is, you feel the same way. We're on the same page. Exactly.

I think it's safe to say this is the start of something big.

"This is what it's supposed to feel like".

No comments: