Monday, February 25, 2008



I love the people in my life right now. I could whine and sigh a lot, but I won't. My love Tess from Y&G called me unexpectedly tonight and we caught up, I love her to death. She and I are already so close and we've only known each other like a few months. I swear she and I are so alike its creepy though. But it definitely turned my night around, I love that.



I've also really been bonding with other girls lately too, especially Megan McCuester. Its really refreshing, I don't usually get along with girls hah but its a nice change.



I'm sooo busy in the next few weeks. This week : work tomorrow and wednesday, business round table audition thursday, friday I leave for San Diego until Sunday. Next week probably a similar work schedule, then going to visit Tess... then the week after that my parents are gone during the week for like three days and then I leave for Ashland. Then I come back and leave like two days later for DC with choir for a week. Then its spring break, and april is right around the corner.



I need to think about senior ball and dates and groups and what not.. but I can't bring myself to. Its all people seem to be talking about... and it's on my freaking 18th birthday! I should be freaking out but I really don't care that much , haha. I would like to have a good date, though. I really hope it works out for the best, but I'm going to choose not to stress about it until I have to.



Music makes me really happy. I wish I could sleep in all day instead of go to lame classessssss. And I wish I had more downtime, I am always so busy then I come home and stay up late.



Blahblahblah. Tonight was our second to last Y&G meeting. I am thoroughly depressed it's almost over :( I'm going to cry like a baby next week. I am going to miss that program and those kids so incredibly much. It has really made me realize how little time I have left until we graduate too, so weird!



I'm just rambling. My bed is calling to me... sorry I'm not very inspirational tonight. I don't really know who I'm apologizing to however, I'm pretty sure no one reads this. Hahah.



Ps- I don't remember this picture but I died laughing when I saw it...



Bahahah, goodnight.

No comments: