Tuesday, February 26, 2008

You's

To be completely honest,


I miss you.

I wish you were closer.

I wish things had progressed with you but I haven't given up hope yet...I just have this feeling about you and I'm surprisingly not discouraged.

You lost your intrigue, although I'm still interested.

I don't really consider you a friend anymore.

I miss you and our friendship, although there were negative aspects to it... I miss your company.

I'm so glad you and I have gotten closer and bonded.

I'm so glad I met you and clicked so well with you instantly - you and I feed well off of each other and you encourage me so much.

I wonder if you miss me even though I blew you off... because I'm starting to miss you.

You confuse me.

I don't know how to talk to you anymore.

This time of year seems to really bring back a lot of memories from last year... as it starts to get nicer out, as the whole prom conversation starts to become more frequent, as I look back over my shoulder I wonder all the what if's. Kind of annoying, really. I miss male company, I'm not going to lie. It discourages me when I read my horoscope and it is like yep, your love life is gonna be at a standstill and you're going to have to deal with it. Not the end of the world, and yes this is stupid petty girl whining. But I honestly don't remember the last time I haven't liked anybody at all and didn't have some sort of boy thing going on in my life. Its probably a good thing... I just wish I had a cuddle partner. haha, I am lame!

No comments: