Saturday, December 6, 2008

Alone for the holidays, once again

I had the option of going out and seeing Nathan last night but I went home and crashed and slept in. Better choice, being alone. It's hard not to seek out boys, especially because I don't want to be alone during the holidays. But I feel better when I choose my girls or just hanging out myself over chasing after a boy. Especially lately. 

Whatever, I'm not really hung up over it. I'm just learning how to be happier and happier the way I am and literally my contentment has raised higher and higher as each day progresses. Good feeling.

I love my friends, they make my life. Especially the group I've been with as of lately. I went to disneyland last night with all of them and it just made my heart happy :) I almost don't want to go home for christmas just because I'll miss them so much! But of course, that's hardly an option.  

No comments: