Monday, February 2, 2009

I feel cheap. I got upset, hypocritically yes, but I shouldn't have given up so easily. Now you seem to gloat to other people and it makes me feel idiotic. You don't deserve that kind of power, I don't deserve to be shoved off into the corner.

On a much happier note, Andy is coming to visit in three weeks :) And then I'll see him again in April... but he seems anxious to see me more. He wanted to know when summer started for me. He keeps sending me little texts like "so you need to move here now". I like that idea. I like the idea of him and I more than I've liked any idea of me with anyone for a long time.

But again, do I really want to put myself through that? I don't know. All I know is I will be a very happy girl when he arrives. And I fucking hope Robbie is here and feels just as shitty as I did. Even worse, maybe. Because I actually care about Andy.

I'm really looking forward to this month. LEEANNA IS COMING TO VISIT THIS WEEKEND, next weekend is Sacramento, weekend after that Andy is coming, then Danny is the week after that. :) Yaaaaaaaaaaay! 

No comments: