skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
A day in the life
Sunday, February 1, 2009
I shouldn't care. I didn't really, now that I think about it. I like you, but the chemistry is dry. But don't pump me up about seeing you just so I can walk into a party and see you with someone else.
I just don't know anymore. I give up.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
About Me
Lora
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2011
(9)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
January
(3)
►
2010
(28)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(9)
▼
2009
(74)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(9)
▼
February
(13)
Bullshit
Patience
Am I
I'm not sure I'll ever be able to let go again. I ...
Standards
Familiarity
I'm sorry
Well, one problem addressed.
To do:
The cure makes me smile. Bob Dylan, modest mouse. ...
dlsjfsldjf;ldfjsl;jfdlj Why can't I just be with p...
I feel cheap. I got upset, hypocritically yes, but...
I shouldn't care. I didn't really, now that I thin...
►
January
(10)
►
2008
(105)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(10)
Loves
I Wrote This For You
PostSecret
The Life & Times of Kenny Suleimanagich
chop logic
THAT'S SO DAMON
VHV
slipping through
Here's Everything I've Always Meant to Say
OMG, BTW
In shades of black and white.
Harrison Welsh
No comments:
Post a Comment