Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Trapped on the terraces, I looked at you and knew

There's a good possibility that Leeanna might move in with us, at least for a little while. I just want her to be happy, even if it might make things in my life a little awkward. She's the ying to my yang.

I think I found where I want to live in Fullerton. It's a dorm-like community, like an apartment complex that only students live in. It seems awesome, I'm really excited to go visit. I'm actually starting my life!! I get so excited thinking about it. But this place, university village, is seriously perfect for me. Leeanna could live there too.

I have hellaa work to do before thursday! No bueno. I'm sad. Homework isn't a word I commonly use anymore, I hate that I have to actually work haha. Oh well, best gear up for next year! I have a lot more I want to write about, but I'm going to go be productive.

No comments: