Sunday, June 1, 2008

Stop this train

So I didn't cry like a baby. I got pretty choked up, but I was no where near bawling. I'm sure I'll cry a lot at our graduation. It was really weird, seeing Danny walk. I love him so much.

I spent the night at Leeanna's, that was fun. Its nice that she lives by herself, kind of gave me a taste of how it will be next year. I got drunk with random ass people from Gilroy, it was hilarious to me. I wish she could move down to fullerton with me, she's my other halff.

9 school days left for me. I am sad I guess, but more excited than anything. I'm so ready for the next stage in my life.

I saw Majesta today, it was really nice catching up and shopping. We are exactly the same as we have always been, and it comforts me that we can go so long without hanging out/talking and our friendship doesn't change.

We went to Starbucks in the outlets, where Eric works. I knew there would be a chance I would run into him but I just hoped he wouldn't be working... I was stopped at the light off of Leavesly looking in the back parking lot and didn't immediately see his car and I was kind of relieved. Then I went through the intersection and saw it behind a truck. My heart sped up, I got so nervous so fast. I was like shaking. I don't even know why. But it wasn't that bad. He incidentally went on break the same time we got our drinks so I talked to him sorta for a bit. Its hard, I want to sit and talk to him forever but I kind of ignored him and talked to Majesta. Kept my wall up. He pushed me out, now my walls are all around me. I really miss him, though. He looked at me in a way that made my heart flip, even Majesta said something to me about it. He can't look at me that way. Maybe he didn't mean to, but it was that look. That's burned into my mind, I don't want that look.

I think it was good for me though. I really didn't want to see him, but I think that it helped me progress in the process of getting over him completely. It gave me some closure. That I can see him and be okay.

I miss Gilroy, it was nice being back. I think I'm going to be down at Leeanna's more often this summer, for the garlic festival at least. Donnie said he wanted to come, ahahah.

Oh mannn. I haven't seen Donnie in two days! Such a stretch ;D I get to see him tonight though, and we're going to play brawl for hoursss! Yeeeeees. :)

No comments: