Monday, May 26, 2008

after sunset

This is what I don't like. This is what makes me uneasy. The not calling when I just got settled into being able to count on you... the waiting a lot longer than I expect to. Eeugh. Andrew says we should just be official already, but I don't know if thats a good idea. I have such an amazing time when I'm with youuu, but you're so busy and I hate waiting around for boys. I haaaaaate it. You called me at 7:45 saying you were going to grab a brownie, throw on clothes, then come get me... and call me when you're on your way. It has been almost an hour and I really hope something came up other than you just being a lame-o, haha.

I'm reading things I shouldn't be reading. Past things. I miss you being my best friend... so much. It makes me genuinely sad. Especially now that I'm leaving soon, that I'm graduating... all these things. The door is completely shut and it makes me really sad.

Life's a funny thing.

No comments: